Pearcey Report

Pearcey Report

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

De ja vu all over again In the early 1980s, while pastoring a local church and participating in the Christian Action Council’s first “Pastor’s Protest” in front of a local abortion chamber I was confronted by was friend who chastised me for not having “thought the issue through”. At that time I considered myself “pro-life” without much real thought as to the issues and implications involved. The rebuke stung and I began to study, think, and wrestle with the issue resulting in a decision to join with those blocking the doors of abortion chambers who, at that time were mostly Roman Catholic. Since I was a Protestant pastor, my action cost me a few “friends” and generated much confusion in the minds of long-term friends. I was naïve in thinking that if only more Pastors got involved the local Christian communities would wake up, rise up and bring a halt to this holocaust. After ten years, scores of arrests and jail sentences, even a Federal Grand Jury I “saw the light”. Only the remnant cared; the church at large cared little. With the Federal Government’s FACE efforts and utilization of the RICOH statutes I determined, personally, to get off the sky line and wait for “another” time ( Ecclesiastes 3). Well, years have passed and recently viewing the Introductory Video of the Abortion Matrix, my mind has been stirred, afresh. What might God have in store for me? View the video and ask God to enable you to "...think without confusion, clearly..."

No comments: