Pearcey Report

Pearcey Report

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Couldn’t put it down!

Seeds of Turmoil: The Biblical Roots of the Inevitable Crisis in the Middle East,
Bryant Wright


From the opening sentence to the end of the book, my attention never waned. Though I believe myself to be well informed on the situation, biblically and historically, the narrative and development was such that I didn’t want to pass quickly over any part!

This is a terrific introduction to the issue and Bryant hits the nail on the head as to the source of the problem. Seeds Of Turmoil is a good introduction to Islam and to the relationships between the three religions of the book.

The unstated assumption behind the book suggests political Zionism is representative of biblical Israel.

I will happily pass this book on to others as an introduction to the problem along with a briefing on Political Zionism and Christian Zionism.

I received this book as part of Thomas Nelson’s blogger’s review program, gratis, and the freedom to post my opinion.

No comments: