Pearcey Report

Pearcey Report

Monday, April 18, 2011

A Stimulating and Valuable Resource

Legion are the questions popping up in the believer's mind.

Max Lucado has done admirable service in sharing with nus the questions to which he has been exposed in his ministry, and his responses in his volume: Max On Life.

Admittedly, your particular theological response might be somewhat different, but the response Max provides is a stimulus to each of us.

As I read, I thought, Wow! That is surely helpful. I might express it somewhat differently, but, on the whole I resonate with Max!

This is a tool which bears being placed alongside some of the other psychological offerings, while given priority of place, in my opinion.

Thank you, Max!

Received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You missed the typos?! There was only one (1). I just HAD to reference it.