Pearcey Report

Pearcey Report

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Talk About Contrast

Without a doubt, BP and our government have seemingly destroyed our Gulf environment.

Thankfully, God IS sovereign and man will not ultimately screw up creation.

In terms of the immediate, it certainly looks bleak.

For me, personally, I am appalled at the concern for the wildlife in the Gulf area (though, by no means do I suggest we ought not to be concerned). But, for a nation which kills without conscience more than a million humans annually via abortion, I simply cannot rouse myself to save a Pelican or Porpoise!

I am concerned for the inhabitants of the Gulf area whose livelihoods are being callously ignored by our government, irrespective of their public pronouncements.

Maybe, God in His sovereignty, is moving to provoke our populace to rise up in indignation (maybe righteous indignation), and take back their government.

For far too long, we have allowed our politicians free reign such that they have forgotten they are accountable representatives versus our rulers!

In my lifetime, “Public Servant” has become an oxymoron!

No comments: